- There is lots of parking please be mindful of other guest when parking
- Housekeeping once a week (usually Wednesdays) between 9 am -2pm. This service includes linen and towel change, sweep and mop. Kitchen wears are not included.
- Laundry facility available for a small fee. Your apartment key will open the Laundry room; please do not leave your laundry in machine while at the beach.
- No smoking in the apartments
- When leaving apartment please turn off your A/C, fans, TV and lights to conserve energy
- Security gate openers are provided, on arrival. Please be mindful that they do not work with sand or salt. A replacement fee will be charged for lost keys and gate openers.
- Please do not give Security gate openers or Gate security code to anyone. This is to ensure security and protection for both you and other guest on the property.
- Blue Waters is a traditional Bajan neighbourhood, please be have fun but keep the noise level under control and be mindful of other guests.
- Illegal items are not allowed on the premises
- Check in 3pm. Check out 12noon. Special arrangements might be available on request in advance.
- Small shop for items pre-arrival available on request.
- Land line is free of charge for local calls within Barbados. Overseas calls are barred.
- An inventory of each apartment is provided please check on arrival.
- Security deposit of US$ 500 will be required for damages; this will be returned on departure.
- Pre arrival payment conditions apply during holiday periods ( Christmas, Easter and Crop Over)
- No credit card faculties
Children and extra persons
Extra person rate applies
One bedroom – 2 persons
Two bedroom – 4 persons
First child under 12 is free, second at extra person rate
More than 98 percent of enrolling students expect to pursue graduate or professional https://homework-writer.com/ study after completion of a bachelors degree.